Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert

Welcome

geschrieben von aile 
Welcome
06.05.2020 13:35:13
Dear students,

welcome to the forum of the "Real-Time Operating Systems and Wort-Case Execution Times" in summer term 2020.

Use this forum to ask your questions, to share information, and to discuss problems of the lecture or the exercises.

Of course you also can ask questions via mail. However, using the forum for questions has the advantage that all other students are enabled to see the answers to your questions.

The forum is obviously NOT for posting solutions to exercise sheets or previous exams of this or other courses.

We review all posts on a regular basis to make sure they do not contain any violations of existing law. We reserve the right to delete all posts on our own discretion. We will delete posts which are not related to the course, personal arguments which do offend users of the forum or third parties, as well as any advertisement.

The chair of operating systems wishes you great success in summer term 2020!
Re: Welcome
11.05.2020 08:54:18
Hello,

I have enrolled myself for the course "Real Time Operating Systems and Worst Case Execution Times" for this summer semester. The course starts today but I haven't received the password to access the ilias page. Kindly let me know if I cancontact anyone regarding this. I would also like to know how to obtain Login credentials to access the data in the below web-link:
[abs.informatik.uni-freiburg.de]

Thanks in advance.
Re: Welcome
11.05.2020 09:44:33
Hi!

I have send an email to all participants concering the username and password. If you did not received the email because you just registered via HISInOne, then please contact me:

geernsta@informatik.uni-freiburg.de

Best
Aile
Exercise sheet 5
22.07.2020 20:21:29
Dear Aile,

In exercise sheet 5, exercise 3 – part b, the solution shows that using priority celling protocol, Tau2 can be block for 3-time units. However, I think that we should consider ceiling blocking here. For instance, Tau3 can arrive first and request C, then Tau2 arrives and request A or B (doesn’t matter), then there will be a ceiling block because priority P2<C(C)=P1, so Tau2 can be blocked for 5-time units.

Is this correct or am I missing something here?

Best regards,
David
Re: Exercise sheet 5
23.07.2020 08:55:15
Hi David!

Yes, you are absolutely right! I also had it marked in my notes but missed that during the session. I have uploaded a new version of the result.

Thank you very much!

Best
Aile
Re: Exercise sheet 5
23.07.2020 17:19:41
Hi,

Thank you for the answer, It's clear to me now.

Best regards,
David

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 23.07.2020 18:21 von DavidBM.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken, um sich einzuloggen